Purpose of collection and use of personal information
- This website automatically collects information such as Internet domain names and IP addresses for its management or grasping the usage status of the website. It may disclose the information to third parties outside the university for analysis.
- You may be asked to register personal information such as your name, email address, and affiliation for inquiries on this website. ACOT utilizes them to reply to you but not for any other purposes. Due to the content and necessity, we may share the information with the department in charge of Tokushima University and with collaborating partners outside the university.
Management of personal information and security measures
ACOT appropriately manages personal information collected on this website. To prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, or leakage, we implement security measures to protect personal information, such as maintaining Internet security and management systems.
Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties
ACOT do not disclose or provide personal information collected on this website to any third party, except in the following cases:
- If the user of this website consents.
- To provide services requested by the website user.
- To accomplish the purpose of collection and use of personal information of this website as written above.
- In case the disclosure is required by law.
Correction or Deletion of Personal Information
If you ask to correct or delete your personal information, ACOT handles that after confirming your identity.
Academic Collaboration Office with Technion (ACOT)
2-24 Shinkura-cho, Tokushima 770-8501, JAPAN